When you have the need to fill a vacant position in your company, you need to recruit only applicants who are of the highest caliber. Clearly, your time is valuable. Effective ads will help you avoid sifting through dozens of applications from unqualified job seekers. You need to produce an ad that will lure the best prospects while discouraging unqualified applicants. There is also the need to create ads that are cost effective. Let us show you how to attract the highest qualified applicants by producing strategically written job advertisements. Learn from our expert job adverts and utilize our suggestions to streamline your recruitment process.
With today’s economy, employing successful cost-cutting measures has never been more important. The cost of most ads is based on the number of words written. We can show you how to create concise and highly effective job recruitment ads for at the lowest cost.
We have created a number of effectual job recruitment ads. Our goal is to help you prepare an ad that will attract the best candidates for your particular job. Here is just a sampling of the tips and strategies we offer:
- Employ simplistic language. The use of flowery language only serves to distract from the essence of your recruitment ad. Eliminate unnecessary adjectives and adverbs. We can provide guidance to assist you in producing recruitment ads that are concise, interesting, and appealing.
- Avoid unclear or ambiguous job titles. Job titles specific to your company may cause well-qualified applicants to dismiss your ad. Candidates for employment are concerned with the nature of the exact duties they will be performing. They are far less concerned with an obscure job title.
- Include the proposed salary in your recruitment ad. Serious job seekers want to know how much money you can offer. It is wise to leave yourself some room to negotiate. Consider including a salary range as opposed to an exact salary. Ads that do not provide at least a salary range may not draw the attention of some outstanding candidates.
- Your fringe benefits are an important part of your total compensation plan. Mention benefits that your company provides. Items such as health insurance, dental plans, retirement plans, and bonuses may help stellar employees choose your company over another. Less common benefits such as child-care programs and stock options are very attractive and should always be included in your job recruitment ad.
- Create the illusion of an inviting atmosphere. Ads that are written in warm and friendly tones appeal to most candidates. Applicants tend to respond more eagerly to ads that appear welcoming. We can help you create an ad that is both personable and professional.
- Let your ad introduce your company. Applicants prefer to know something about your business before they apply. It may be helpful to include some mention of your longevity. Some applicants may be drawn to businesses that are well established. Companies that are relatively new may appeal to other job seekers. Newly established companies can make mention of their innovative thinking or cutting-edge technology. Your company’s products and services should always be mentioned in your job advertisements.
- Whenever feasible, be flexible in your experience requirements. While experience is often important, decide if your standard years of experience rules are really necessary. Strict experience guidelines may cost you an otherwise ideal candidate. We are not proposing that you discount all experience requirements. Rather, consider relaxing any stringent experience prerequisites.
- Make certain that you provide specific instructions for the application process. The last thing that you want to do is make it difficult for qualified candidates to apply for your position. Applicants need to know when, where, and how to apply for the job. Unclear directions for applying may cause even the best candidates to look elsewhere. Job seekers need to clearly understand whether you prefer a resume or an application. If you accept applications in person only, make sure that is clearly stated in your ad. When candidates need to call for an appointment, be certain to include the phone number.
Ineffectual job recruitment advertisements cost you both time and money. Learn how to produce ads that will appeal to just the type of candidates you want to interview. Properly worded ads can be invaluable in recruiting potential employees for your organization. These ideal ads will also discourage applicants who just are not suited for your job. Interviewing unqualified applicants wastes your time as well as theirs.
Undoubtedly, your job recruitment ad is one of the most vital portions of the application process. Your ad must create interest and enthusiasm among the best qualified job seekers. It should also discourage unqualified applicants. Job recruitment ads that are effective in attracting exceptional candidates are clear, concise, relevant, and leave nothing to chance. With our expert advice, the perfect job recruitment advertisement is easier to create than you might have imagined. We can supply you with sample job advertisements that have been proven to be successful time and time again.